Monday, August 31, 2009

Some of my work!

I'll never forget the first ad I ever had printed. Went into the Irish Direct Mail Association directory to promote the below-the-line agency I was working for at the time. I'm proud of this and like its simplicity because the message speaks for itself.



I'll never forget the first national press ad I ever did. Went in The Irish Independant (and Business Ireland too). Was a real tricky brief because it's not the most interesting topic but I think I did well with it.



and another ad that went into Business and Finance. The copy was already there and they just needed a killer line. Did they get one?



A college campaign pitch to promote public transport for the Department of Transport. Bit of fun. Minimal copy for the posters. Clean and clear.







A digital pitch. Banner ads for 3 to promote their new offer of 20% off business calls. They didn't go with them but I still like the copy.