Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My favourite TV ads

I'll never forget the following ads...

I love this ad for the simplicity of the execution but the power of the message. No big budget. No big actor. Just a great little actor in an empty room. Lovely



I love the weirdness of this ad and the fact that you really don't get what's going on until the end yet you can't turn away before you find out. I love the style of it too but where did they get your man?



Love this ad too. This is one of the oldest ads that I remember and my ma loved it. There's a lot of old TV ads coming back on our screens because nostalgia is in at the moment (and money is out) and I think they should release this again. I love good music in ads too and this has a brilliant piece of music from Dusty Springfield. Special nod to Alan Hughes from TV3 too.